Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fraser Hill

MBC is the best.

It was a ride organized by MBC for kapchai on 25-26 Februari 2006. Went there with some of my collegeous including MBC riders. The scenery there was the best so far compared to other hills. It have lots of short and quick corner making Fraser Hill the corners very challenging. Even the slightest mistake uphill can send u down the cleft. Overall, cornering on Fraser hill needs a lot of braking but it is best to enjoy the wonderful scenery uphill and the fresh air. Lap mana lagi yang belum ku jejaki?

1 comment:

qebalt said...

I've been there also for day ride. I hate to say this, the corners become really sucks as I arrived on the single lane and single way road. the corners become really short and too steep. It become worse if there're some cars in front of you. if you were from KL, I think, you have to stay overnight up there. it's really tired for me, although it was just day ride.